Monday, April 19, 2010

YTS Weekly Update 4/19/10

If you haven't heard already, I will be leaving my post here at CASL and moving to Denver, Co. to work on the Men's Soccer Staff at the University of Denver. It is a move that is part personal and also has been made because of my desire to get back into the college game. I can tell you that I really have enjoyed every day of the YTS program. Coming from Wake Forest University with the pressure to win on your shoulders every day, this past year has been a great time for me. The pressure I felt was to improve these players and find ways to help them love the game and have a desire to improve and I think we have done that.

I also apologize for not being present at the games these past few weeks and the blog being a little bit out of date. I have had a lot of things that I have needed to tend to in order to make this move. I will not be leaving until the season and tryouts are over so I will be available for feedback and questions concerning tryouts over the next few weeks. There will be a TRYOUT MEETING on Tuesday April 27th at 5:00 in the meeting room of WRAL. Here I will layout the U11 age group and what you need to know as the U10 group enters classic soccer. I will sent out another reminder next week.

Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment