Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Monday

YTS Parents,

Special thanks to Andy and Fabio for taking care of the YTS program in my absence.  I had a fantastic week in England.  Some highlights of the trip included watching Manchester United vs Marseille (at Old Traford) , Chelsea vs Copenhagen (Stamford Bridge) and Totteham vs West Ham (White Hart Lane).  So two Champsions League games and an EPL game all in 6 days.  We were also able to visit the training grounds of Chelsea and Tottenham.  A fantastic experience overall.  I would recommend taking in a game if the opportunity ever presents itself.  Now back to the real world....

Schedule:

U10's

Tues 4.30-6.00pm (WRAL)
Thurs 4.30-6.00pm  (Cedar Fork)

U9's

Wed  4.30-6.00pm (Cedar Fork)
Fri 4.30-6.00pm  (WRAL)

We are hosting some teams from Winston-Salem this coming weekend at WRAL and as a staff we will select players from our YTS pool.  The games will be on Saturday.  I will try to announce the teams on Thursday.  I will post these on the blog so players are aware.  Winston-Salem is not bringing a U9 girls team so only our U9 boys, U10 boys and U10 girls will be playing in the games.  The kick-off times for the games are below and are subject to change:

U10 Girls 2.15pm and 3.45pm

U9 Boys 5.15pm and 6.30pm

U10 Boys 5.15pm-6.15pm

Andy and I are working on the U9 festival and hope to get something out towards the end of the week.   I look forward to working with the players this week.

Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Paul

paulf@caslemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment