Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Tuesday

YTS Parents,

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. 

The game schedules have been released and are available for you to review at http://ncchampionsleague.com/. Please remember to always check weather hotlines before you leave for your games to make sure fields are open.  Again this information is available on the NC Champions League website.   I will do the best to make sure you have up to date information but there will be times when I am out of the state for our weekend games.

Below is a link to an educational article.  I send these out to make you think about the role we have as parents.    I understand the role at times can be very challenging.  I firmly believe playing sports can teach children so many valuable lessons regardless of what team they play and at what level.  I hope you pick something up from the link below;

http://www.soccerindiana.org/UserFiles/file/Vince%20Education/Parent%20Education/The%208%20Winning%20Practices%20for%20Parenting%20Athletes.pdf

We look forward to another week of training with the kids.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment