Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Thursday

YTS Familes,

I found this highlight video and thought it would be good to share.. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a_mrcRgHWI

As you all should know we start our indoor sessions again next week- the week of January 9th.  

We will start our regular outdoor training schedule the week of January 30th.   For at least the first three weeks of February all of our training sessions will be at WRAL.  The schedule minus a couple of field assignments is below.

Tuesday 4.30pm- Stadium
Wednsday 4.30pm- Field TBA
Thursday 4.30pm- Field TBA
Friday 4.30pm- Stadium

I realize this will be an inconvience for some families.   We hope to be back out at Cedar Fork in late February.  I will of course do my best to keep you all updated.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to an exciting 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment