Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Thursday

YTS Families,

If I remember correctly one of my previous posts talked about the great weather we were having.    While today is beautiful last week was a complete wash-out.   Unfortunately we have no control over the weather.  The same applies to Cedar Fork closing.   As a club we don't like to cancel training.  When cancellations are made we do our best to communicate via our team managers/coaches.  Unfortunately when I post on the blog there is a delay in families receiving my post.  So currently email messages are the main way for us to communicate with you all with any changes/updates.

CASL also has a weather hot line that is updated as soon as decisions are made.  The number for the hot line is 919-248-9516.


We encourage you to check your email before you leave for training/games in case changes are made.   Time is valuable and we do all we can to make sure we don't waste any of your time!  While this may sound crazy it would make sense to have someone on the team (not the team team manager) call/text you with any changes.  The buddy system can save time.  I do apologize if you had a wasted trip last week and hope that now we are into the swing of things we will all check emails etc before driving out to training/games.

While we may not agree on everything all of of the time I hope we can agree to work together in helping one another stay in the loop... with regards to gossip please keep that to yourself...

One of our very own parents shared the article below.  As a parent myself I found it very interesting.  The timing is appropriate as we go into our first weekend of games.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/more-family-fun/201202/what-makes-nightmare-sports-parent

As I always state... should you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment