Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday

YTS Families,

Hopefully the weather will cooperate this coming weekend.  It looks promising right now.  As we approach another weekend of games I have attached a series of 4 short videos.  One is a repeat from last week.  As always the videos are sent to make each of you think about your role as a parent on the sideline.    I can't emphasize enough the impact we can have as parents and my hope is we all play a positive role.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-Pax5cF8A&feature=BFa&list=PL465EC8FA50396D8D

The videos are broken down into 4 stages.  One that takes place before the game, two during the game and one that is after the game.   While the videos are very serious they certainly help paint a great picture.  A picture of course I hope we do not see on the sideline during any game during the course of our season. 

Please take the time to watch the video.

Winter Training

I am currently finalizing details for our winter indoor sessions.  For those of you that are new to the program we continue to train in Dec and Jan.  These sessions take place at Netsports which is located in Cary.  I will get times and dates out asap so you can start planning.  There is no extra cost for these sessions and we encourage all players to attend.

I always get asked about playing on a winter indoor team.  I have no problem if players choose to play on an indoor team.  YTS will not form teams nor will the YTS coaches be asked by me to coach these teams.  So if you want your son/daughter to play that is completely fine please understand YTS coaches are not expected to coach these indoor teams.  I will likely send more information about this when it becomes available to me

Thanks for reading and should you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment