Thursday, October 14, 2010

Training/Shootout/Festival

YTS Parents,

All U10 Players will play in the upcoming CASL Shootout. I will send information directly to our U10 teams so they can begin planning for the event.

All of our U9 teams will play in an in-house festival with the date TBD. I will contact U9 teams directly once I get a date set and finalized.

Starting next week our training sessions at CEDAR FORK will start at 4.15pm. While I realize this is a very early start we are trying to work with all the teams and coaches that train out at Cedar Fork. With the nights closing in this is the most viable option. I understand it might be difficult to get to the sessions at 4.15. As a staff we completely understand some of the players may be late to the sessions. We certainly appreciate you guys working with us with regards to the change.

As always thanks for your cooperation.

Paul

paulf@caslemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment