Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday

Parents,

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

1. This week we would like the players to wear a soccer jersey of their choice for their first training session of the week. U10's - Tuesday, U9's - Wednesday. Any soccer jersey is fine including our YTS jerseys. I look forward to seeing the kids in their favorite soccer jersey.

2. Rememeber for sessions this week at CEDAR FORK we start at 4.15pm.

2. Please have players interested in playing indoor at Netsports email Chris McClellan youtleagues@netsportsnc.com. Chris can help place the players on a team. I think this is a great opportunity to continue playing during the winter months. Again this is comepletely optional.

3. Please continue to encourage your child to juggle at home. While it won't solve all of our problems it can certainly help.

4. I am sure I will post more as the week goes on.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment