Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday

YTS Parents,

I was able to watch several games yesterday and actually had the good fortune of coaching a game. I certainly enjoyed the game I coached as two of our own teams battled against one another. With that said I don't look at the results of the games I prefer to observe the players, coaches and parents. It is amazing what you will see out at WRAL on a Sunday afternoon. While not every game will end with a score that puts a smile on everyone's face it is great to see the kids competing.

1. You should have our winter training schedule at this point with dates etc. There will be no cost for the indoor training sessions at NetSports.

2. We have the Shootout's coming up for the U10 teams. These schedules are available on line. We hope to have the schedule finalized for the U9 fesitval which will take place on Friday November 12th. Each team will play 3 games against fellow YTS teams.

3. I sent out my weekly parent educational email earlier today which you should receive shortly. Please understand these emails are sent out to make you think and educate you about being a soccer parent. Please take the time to read them.


More to come later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment