Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

YTS Families,

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.   I will likely post something again later this week but wanted to bring something to your attention.

GUEST PLAYING

I have been approached by a few YTS families about the possibility of YTS players guest playing with non- YTS teams.  This is something we do not allow our players to do and is a CASL rule.  As YTS families my hope is all families follow this rule and not guest play for another team even if it is a CASL recreation or challenge team.    It always happens at this stage of the season when other teams are entering tournaments to play in and YTS players are asked to guest play.   Per the rules we ask that you kindly turn down the offer. 

It is important we stay consistent with this rule.  If a family asks me I remind them YTS players are not permitted to guest play with any other team.  I would hope the length of our season provides the players with plenty of playing and training opportunities.

Should you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment