Friday, November 4, 2011

Rainey Friday

YTS Parents,

I did receive a few emails following my early post this week.    It seems a better time to post towards the end of the week when parents are worn down and less likely to read my post and want to respond!  Ha ha!.

Many of you will have read my post about YTS players not being able to guest play with non- YTS teams.  There are several reasons we don't permit players to guest play on non YTS teams.  This not done to upset parents or the kids I can assure you.  Guest playing does not include indoor winter soccer leagues.  We have several players that will play on indoor teams at the Factory and Netsports etc.  Please don't get the two confused.   Playing indoor soccer on a team is optional.   Per our training schedule you can see we continue to train during the winter months. 

Please use the calender on the blog so you know what the schedule is for the remainder of November, December and January.  I always do my best to email out any changes as we are aware many of you carpools and have tight schedules.

Have a great weekend and have fun watching you son/daughter play.

Should you have any questtions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment